In summer, visitors may be lucky enough to spot wolverine, perhaps even with their young, and from April through October bears are a possibility. Also native to the area are lynx, foxes, beavers, goshawks, and golden and white-tailed eagles. Huts suitable for photographing can be found on several mires and by wilderness ponds. They can be used to photograph various bird species throughout the year including woodpeckers, small birds, waterfowl, waders, black grouse, red-throated divers, cranes, eagles, hawks, owls, and geese.
- Arrival at 2 pm to Keljäpuro cabin
- Welcome speech and coffee
- Introduction to the company, info about predators and watching wildlife
- Moving on to animals shooting - and viewing cabin about 3.30 pm
- Animals shooting/watching
- Takeoff to Keljäpuro next morning about 8 am
Please note: Clothing suitable for weather conditions. Everybody should bring their own cameras, tripodheads, binoculars and recording devices. If you have own snacks make sure that they are not loud and strong smell.
Erä-Eero, Eero Kortelainen tel. +358 400 159 452 and +358 400 432 218, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.eraeero.com