Watching and photographing wildlife attracts hundreds of wild animal observers and photographers to the Erä-Eero viewing cabin in the south of Lieksa.
The two-part viewing cabin has room for about 20 people. One cabin is also accessible for people with reduced mobility. Facilities include heating, bunk beds, sleeping bags and dry toilets. In addition to the cabin, customers can also choose to shoot in separate photo booths.
• Arrival at 2 pm to Keljäpuro cabin
• Welcome speech and coffee
• Introduction to the company, info about predators and watching wildlife
• Moving on to animals shooting - and viewing cabin about 3.30 pm
• Animals shooting/watching
• Takeoff to Keljäpuro next morning about 8 am
Please note: Clothing suitable for weather conditions. Everybody should bring their own cameras, tripodheads, binoculars and recording devices. If you have own snacks make sure that they are not loud and strong smell.
Erä-Eero, Eero Kortelainen tel. +358 400 159 452 and +358 400 432 218, email@example.com, www.eraeero.com